Information We Collect
You may access the Site without providing any personal information (although information may still be collected automatically). However, we may ask you to provide personal information in order to access certain features or content, including but not limited to, email newsletters and updates, or providing credentials to access the ABS Capital Connect Portal.
We collect certain personal information directly from you, such as your name, contact information (e.g., postal and email address), account credentials, contents of communications, and any other information you voluntarily provide. We collect this information when you create an account or contact us with questions, comments, or requests.
We also obtain certain information about you from third parties, including publically available information. You may choose to interact with social media tools (e.g., like buttons, share buttons, or login services) on the Site or you may choose to interact with us via social media. When you do so, we collect information from your social media account, such as your friends or contacts, profile picture, birthdate, gender, or other profile-related information and any other information you have opted to share via the platform. The information we obtain from such third-party services depends on your account/privacy settings with those third parties and the third parties’ privacy policies.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We and our services providers may use your personal information for a number of purposes, including to:
- customize and improve your experience with the Site;
- improve the Site;
- provide support;
- generate and analyze statistics about your use and general use of the Site;
- authenticate you when you access the ABS Capital Connect Portal;
- communicate with you regarding your account;
- protect the security and integrity of the Site and our information technology infrastructure;
- comply with our legal obligations;
- exercise and defend your rights, our rights, and the rights of others;
- comply with judicial proceedings, court orders, legal process, or lawful requests from government authorities; and
- detect, prevent, and respond to fraud, violations of law or of our Terms and Conditions for Use of the Site, or other violations of law.
You may opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by clicking on the opt-out link in our emails.
We may anonymize your personal information in such a way that you cannot reasonably be identified and may use such anonymized information for any purpose.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share personal information with our affiliates (the ABS group of companies); with our third-party service providers, vendors, and contractors for the purposes specified in this Policy; when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or the integrity of the Site; to ensure the safety of you or others; or to detect, prevent, or respond to fraud, violations of our Terms and Conditions of Use of the Site or other violations of law; and as required by law.
We may share information that does not reasonably identify you with third parties for any purpose.
If you visit our Site from outside the United States, please note that U.S. law may not provide the same level of protection for personal information that is provided in your local jurisdiction. Your personal information may be available to the U.S. government or its agencies under a lawful order made in the United States.
As mentioned above, if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications or other emails from us, you may opt out of such communications using the “opt out” link at the bottom of our emails. If you have any other questions, please contact us using contact information provided below.
California Privacy Rights
If you reside in California and we have collected personal information regarding you, you may have certain rights with respect to that information. To exercise those rights, we may require that you provide additional information to confirm your identity. Requests to exercise rights must be submitted to us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 410-246-5600.
- Right to access. You may be entitled to request additional information from us, including information about categories of personal information we have collected, the categories of sources from which we collected the information, the purposes for which we collect and share personal information, the specific pieces of personal information we have collected, and the categories of parties with which we share information.
- Right to opt out of sharing. You may have the right to request that we stop disclosing personal information to certain third parties for monetary or other consideration.
Do Not Track
We employ administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the information collected through the Site. However, no information system can be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. Moreover, we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to the Site or to ABS Capital over networks that we do not control, including Internet and wireless networks.
Links to Third-Party Websites
This website may contain links or may link you to other sites that are not owned or controlled by ABS Capital. For example, we provide links to the websites owned and operated by current or historical portfolio companies and links to sources of news articles that we post under our media tab. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites. Third parties may use your personal information in accordance with their privacy policies, which may differ from ours. We recommend that you carefully review third parties’ privacy policies to understand their privacy and information usage practices. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for further details.
How to Contact Us
ABS Capital Partners
201 International Circle
Hunt Valley, Maryland 21030